Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot transfer or use flash hook on VG224 SCCP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sglis

MIS
Nov 14, 2001
US
I have a Cisco VG224 analog gateway installed and need to have the ability to transfer calls from one of the phones. All i can find is that is should work when set up as a SCCP gateway. I have the following added to my configuration to provide the additional feature:

stcapp ccm-group 1
stcapp
!
stcapp feature access-code
!
stcapp feature speed-dial
!
!
!
stcapp call-control mode feature
!

When I try to use the flash hook, the analog phone, drops the call and immediately gets a new dial tone. Are there any additional steps required? I have tried searching Cisco's documents for additional help but have not found anything.

Thanks.
Ken

For those who are looking for this same problem, I found the issue. It can be found at this website:

But the main thing is that on each voice-port on the VG224 you can manually set the hookflash timer. You do this by using the command

voice-port 2/0
timing hookflash-input X Y

X is maximum timer 50 - 1550 ms
Y is minimum timer 0 - 400 ms

I increased my maximum timer to 1050 and min to 0 and I can now transfer a call. Hope this helps others!
Ken

Nice Work!

[americanflag] Go Army!
Tek-TIP Member 19,650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back