Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot setup labels - keep getting page size not large enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvsql

Technical User
Apr 3, 2003
CA
I have my default printer setup as our Zebra barcode printer, with the default size of 3.75x2.12 inches. I open crystal, create new mailing labels reports. Create new label size and input the height, width and it correctly shows that there are 3 across. The label shows correctly in the designer but when I try and preview I keep getting "page size was not large enough to format..." and then it shows landscape. The labels are actually 3 across but portrait (ie width smaller than height). I did input the dimensions correctly so why is it still trying to flip the labels acroos (ie it switced by label from 1 1/8 across by 2 1/8 down to 2 1/8 across by 1 1/8 down.

MS Word is doing the same thing.

What version of Crystal are you using. Could it be the margins? If your margins are too big it won't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back