Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot select font

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechel

Technical User
Oct 20, 2003
US
I recently switched to Illustrator CS ME from IL 10 (win, xp) and when I want to pick a font from the font palette I type in the first few letters of that font and it pops right on, but a few fonts just don't want to get it (and these are not corrupted fonts because I used them perfectly in IL 10 at no problem) it seems like I didn't type anything in the palette.
Please help!

Thanx in advance

Do you see them if you use the pull down menu? Sometimes they have a slightly different name. For example Kabel might actually be listed as ITC Kabel.

actually I do see it, and if I take the slider and pull it up to the font it will go, but if I type it just on the top it will come up the font just for a split second and then dissapear, please help.

The same thing happens to me and I agree it is very annoying. I do the exact same thing in ms word or photoshop and it works correctly. I'd like to know if this can be fixed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back