Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot see MerMail on maintenance terminal (11c)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessman

IS-IT--Management
Oct 17, 2006
US
I have a couple of 11c's where when I go into MerMail (AX) command, the screen goes blank and I can't repaint or see anything. Have to turn off / turn on terminal to get back to the PBX session after a couple of CTRL-]'s.

Workaround is to grab the laptop, plug the TTY port into it and get in that way using ProComm.

Terminal emulation on these Wyse terminals is VT-220-7... VT-100 doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

When you attach to mer mail try control-r

That usually re-draws the screen

try this type control w. you should see the cobra screen. than type if.

make sure console speed on card opt is same as link to tty. make sure F keys are set correct.

go to LD 37 (Stat TTY) and see if TTY 8 is in use, if it is then one of the other ttys is logged in still and you would need to plug into one of those to and try CTRL R as suggested or just disable / enable of of the other ttys one by one (except the one you are on) to RLS the Mermail passthrough......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back