Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot restore Lotus notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

haonn

Technical User
Mar 19, 2007
VN
Dear all,

I am facing the problem with Lotus notes module on my new server, I installed Networker 7.3.2 server and Lotus notes module 3.0.

When I run the nsrnotesrc command to restore database, this error happens, "The LoadLibrary() call failed. (load_notes_api|0|0|126)

And stop restore the file.

Please have a look and help me with this.

Many Thanks.

Are you using a NML configuration file or are you using commandline options only? In either case, can you include either the file or cmd line that you are using?

Hi,

I just run the below command from cmd
nsrnotesrc -s server /lotusdata/account.nsf

I suggest you try to use the NML configuration file instead. That's the recommended option for the 3.0 release of the module. I don't have much experience with the new module myself but it looks like the parameter Notes_ExecDirectory could be the missing thing for the command to complete. Just a guess though...

Hi Rif123,

Thanks for your respone, I found that the Domino exec path has not been declare in PATH variable. After I reconfig the PATH, nsrnotesrc runs well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back