Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot Restore everything to another location!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuipie

Technical User
Oct 18, 2004
NL
Help

I want to restore some folders to another location.
Arcserve restores everything to the selected folder except 6 files.
I got this message in the log file:

N3468
Skip file - Data Migration stub file cannot be restored to a different location. (FILE=E:\Exact\073\29EAXDAT)
N3468
Skip file - Data Migration stub file cannot be restored to a different location. (FILE=E:\Exact\073\29GBKSAL)
N3468
Skip file - Data Migration stub file cannot be restored to a different location. (FILE=E:\Exact\073\29GBKSAL.IX)
N3468
Skip file - Data Migration stub file cannot be restored to a different location. (FILE=E:\Exact\078\2EGBKMUT)
N3468
Skip file - Data Migration stub file cannot be restored to a different location. (FILE=E:\Exact\175\5FGBKSAL.IX)
N3468
Skip file - Data Migration stub file cannot be restored to a different location. (FILE=E:\Exact\ETC\USER.DAT)

I use Brightstore Acrserve 11.1

Can anybody Help me to restore these files also to another location, or tell me why I cannot restore them??

Thanx!

kuipie

This looks like these aren't actual files but actual pointer/shortcuts known as stub files used by what I presume is some 3rd party HSM/DMO type software you have installed on the machine you backed up from.

I would suggest you contact the vendor of the 3rd party software for advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back