Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot regsiter Crystl32.OCX (VB6, CR 6.1.0.609)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobu

Programmer
Apr 28, 1999
US
I have read the Seagate Software articles. They have refs for VB4, but I cannot get the 'hello world' style app to install on a virgin PC. ( Form with the CrystalReport1 control, nothing else.) I have 3 days effort in this. Please help.

You are missing dll's, possibly some obscure Windows one's. I have had similar problems but seem to have a complete list now which registers the OCX at client sites.<br>
This reply is a long while after the request. Contact me if you still want the list I've got.<br>

Mick,<br>
Would you please send me that list as well? cheers.<br>
<A HREF="mailto:jas85@hotmail.com">jas85@hotmail.com</A>

Mick, I would also like that list. TIA. <A HREF="mailto:mary_deutsch@hotmail.com">mary_deutsch@hotmail.com</A>

I would love that list as well. I've had numerous problems like this.<br>
<br>
<A HREF="mailto:Katriona_barber@hotmail.com">Katriona_barber@hotmail.com</A><br>
<br>
Thank you is advance.

I had the same problem.<br>I fixed it with updating Mfc42.dll under DOS.<br>That dll was too old.<br>Bye ;-)))

I would appreciate a copy of the list. I am also experiencing this problem.

mick01:
Can I have the list as well?

Thanks!

cathy

Whoops, I just realized that Mick hasn't been back to the forum for a year now (misread his posting date). Probably been kidnapped by aliens. Anyone else that could do a FAQ on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back