Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot "Copy" VM pro messages to other users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straggle

Technical User
Jan 22, 2009
US
Same IPO as my last post. It's a 9.0.7, with a UC module for VM Pro. The customer is trying to use Visual Voice for all VM uses, and we cannot get the Copy function to work.

While listening to the message I instruct them to press More, then Copy, then Targets, (no need to record an intro), input the 3 digit ext, then press Done, and Add, then Send. But, Send never shows up!

Anyone ever seen this and know what to do about it?

Go in the old fashioned way (*17) and record your name when prompted. It should start working after that

What type of phone. Just did it on a 9508 no problem but the menu prompts were different from your description which might be down to phone type.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

These are 9608 phones, and I'm running VM in a UC on the main system cabinet, with the "Default Telephony Interface" in Intuity mode.

What will change if I set to IP Office mode?

Mostly you'll have less confused end users that aren't overwhelmed by options going to IP office mode.

You're trying to fix the wrong thing OmegaNZL. The visual voice menus remain the same in Intuity or IP Office mode, so if they have a bug it will still be there.

Just did it on a 9604 and it works. Suspect as said that it may have been fixed it you upgrade to a later 9.0.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back