Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot print all addresses in the "To" Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delia0210

IS-IT--Management
Nov 16, 2005
RO
I have this user in my domain (using Notes R5) and she can't print all adresses from the "To" field from the mails in her mail database. She can print, though mails from other people databases without any problems. I have refreshed (then replaced) the design of her database... the problem is still there. The strange thing is that I entered her database (using my Notes ID) and printed a mail... the print was OK. Does anybody has any idea?... Thanks...

Here's how help in Lotus 6.5 says to do it there..

This option allows you to specify, when printing memos or Calendar entries, whether to print the contents of the entire "To:" or "cc:" fields, or to limit it to three lines. It is disabled by default.
Note Print Preview will show the actual number of lines that will be printed in the "To" or "CC" fields.
[red] 1. From the menu, choose File - Preferences - User Preferences.
2. Under Additional Options, select "Expand Names field contents when printing."
3. Click OK. [/red]

Yes... I have found that (I'm using Notes 6.5 ;-)) But my problem is with a user using Notes R5 and the "Expand Names field content when printing" does not exist in Notes 5 :-(
Normally in Notes 5, when printing, the Names field should be expanded by default.
Thank you for your reply anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back