Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot Post or Print AP transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac555

Technical User
Nov 6, 2007
US
we can enter transactions but then can't process or print. From the print destination screen, it just goes back to the range selection dialog and no thing happen. No error No message display. I followed instruction to clean-up layer/work/temp files but still not working. Anyone know why ?

Thanks.

Macola 7.7.1 running MS SQL database.

Have you tried printing to screen? Does that work? What about other reports, they are all printing OK?

I would rebuild the batch IDs as well.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Didn't print to the screen either and I tried all the rebuild, re-initialize & reimport files,etc... and still didn't work. However, we finally got it working. Somehow, the Bank Book module option was checked. We don't use or have license for this. Not sure what's the relation of bank book & AP modules that caused this weird problem.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back