Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot OUT a 500 type phone SCH0125 error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nttelecom

Technical User
Feb 14, 2006
CA
Hi! I try to remove a 500 type set on a TN of a 16 port card that is fitted in a SL1 PE shelf. I get an error
SCH0125
Unit out-of-range 0-3 (SD), 0-7 (DD) or 0-15 (QD), 0-31 (OD)
Action: re-enter TN within valid unit range for card.
Severity: Info

My TN is 34 0 1 8 and what blocks the software is the 8. The M1 only permits me to work on units 0 to 7. I cannot do a MOV, OUT, CHG or NEW on any TNs units between 8 and 15. I only can do a printout of the TN with LD 20.

Any advise to get rid of that TN?
Thanks,
Frank

If you stat the card you will see you only have 8 ports(0-7_
Must ba a DD card.

In LD 32, if I stat 34 0 1, I get the status of the 16 TNs of this analog line card. All of them are UNEQ, except 34 0 1 8. In LD 20, if I REQ: PRT TYPE: 500 TN: 34 0 1 8 I get the listing of the phone, and the CDEN is 4D.

If I want to do a sysload, It's a 81C rel 25.15, can I do a reset on the CP card, with the RST button? Will the sysload make the SCH0125 blocking go?

you have an old terq/terd shelf? otherwise you wouldn't have a loop 34... sysload is both the ini buttons at the same time.. in your rls that usually makes things worse, not better.. can you change that set or add another one on that card... if not and it will not let you out it, i would contact nortel.. corruption is a problem that can also keep a switch from booting... ie your next sysload may end in a reload... if you want to handle it in house i would reload the switch... but i have never been one to push the button and hope it fixes itself

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

might have a point, with a non supl, is that a quad card in a non quad slot?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I am having a similiar issue with a TIE line TN...41-23. It was built and when I went to OUT it, it still resides in the database?

Any ideas short of reload? Whats the CORRECT procedure for a reload on an OPT 81C? Thanks!

might want to look up the reload procedure in book 3 of the upgrade and conversion guide, it's not that hard.. what do you get when you

ld 20
tnb

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back