Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot open Voicemail Pro in Control Panel? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteEEnerd

Programmer
Feb 19, 2008
US
I am trying to setup Voicemail Pro for a customer, but I am unable to open up the "IP Office Voicemail Pro" in the control panel. I double click, and it does nothing. This is not the first server I have had this issue on.

Has anyone else had this issue before? Anyway to get around it? Customer is currently running an IP Office 500, 4.2(14) with VMPRO 4.2(19).

Thank You!

Are you trying to setup voicemail to email via SMTP or load VmPro client software for system administration?

> unable to open up the "IP Office Voicemail Pro" in the control panel

You mean to setup the email?

Install Oulook first, or look if the service is running.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Yes, I am setting up the voicemail e-mail. I need to setup Outlook first? Will Outlook Express or any free program suffice?

Outlook express should suffice :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

Hrm, this is a Vista machine and Outlook Express is apparently not available for that. Will Windows Mail work for this? It is currently installed, but the control panel is not opening.

Thanks for the link amriddle. Unfortunately, that doesn't work on Vista, because it lacks the necessary IIS stuff.

For this install they have their own mail server though, so it is no issue.

Said Damn you in the wrong thread, Damn you TD :) Will remember that one :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back