Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot log into ACD Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBee19

Technical User
Oct 6, 2010
CA
Hi All,

A couple of days ago, my agent reported that she was "logged out" of her ACD phone (x2511) and now we can't log back in. They are using the backup ACD (x2517) right now. Normally to log in to the phone we would press the button that shows the extension, the screen would display "Enter Agent ID", type in the extension and press the "Not Ready" button and we are logged in.

On our phone that went down, the extension doesn't even show up anymore. So we can't even log in by pressing the first button. I printed the two TNs and compared them and everything is the same. We swapped the phones and made sure if was the TN rather than the phone itself.

Not sure what is going on. Hoping you have an answer before I have to call Bell.

CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+

In LD 20 do a STAT on the TN

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

PerryPJ,

Will this fix the issue or just print out some report that I need to tell you? Sorry I'm not trained well on the phone system. Hopefully you understand my lingo. Thanks for your advice.

CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+

I don't see anything about a STAT commond under ld20 in my input/output guide. Can you provide specific instructions how to exeucte this command? Sorry I know it can be frustrating dealing with somewhat of a rookie.

CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+

I also noticed that when I dial the original extension (x2511) it goes right to a busy signal.

CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+

As suggested....

LD 20
STAT (Tn)

It sounds like the set has been disabled.

Thanks for your help guys. Checked the STAT of the TN and it should DISB and when I checked the other TN, it showed BUSY/IDLE.

Enabled the TN and did a STAT again and it showed IDLE. Working!

Thanks for your help

CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+

If the phone is not connected to the PBX during the daily routines, it'll automatically disable (unless you have that shut off).

Also - if you're using a 2216 for your ACD phones, make sure a working handset or headset amp is plugged into the agent jack, otherwise you won't be able to log on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back