Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot load annoucements ASA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardst7

MIS
Feb 10, 2017
US
I have been trying to load announcements but I always get the error Unable to load IwodFtpDlx interface. Error: class not registered. Does anyone have any idea why this error may occur? What do I need to do in order to fix this? Thank you!

Well first I create my announcement extension and give it the name of the .wav file, assign it as integrated, and select the board/group which it will go to. I then go to the announcements tab and go to broadcast the announcement(s), select the correct .wav file, and then proceed to select the val board/group that I defined in the annc extension. As soon as I run the action I get the aforementioned error.

class not registered sounds like java. what version of ASA on what Windows? uninstall/reinstall and wipe out anything persistent like appdata?

Try to enable board command "enable filexfer". I use FTP and not the announcement tab in ASA cause its clunky. Hope this helps

What version of CM are you on , im pretty sure that on the latest versions you actualy have to busy out the whole announcement board to make changes.

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Not that they mean a thing anymore , get a brain dump pass the test crash the system.

Edwardst7 - did you figure out the issue? I just an into the same error.

Reading the original post the error looks like an application conflict.
Have you installed something else recently that could conflict?

I got something similar when I installed a dialler client. However, if I re-installed ASA after the dialler client it worked again.

LBarca - no I have not. I am still working with Avaya to resolve this issue. The boards I am having issues loading on are virtual boards.
Ronster - The only application that I can think of is a softphone application but it is not an application that I have to use unless I am testing.

I have tried enablefilexfer but to no avail

I just reinstalled ASA and was able to load an announcement.

I have tried reinstalling ASA as well but no luck. When you uninstall, do you go and wipe all registry related items as well as AppData?

google wodFtpDlx, you'll find it is malicious. Remove it, scrub your PC and reload ASA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back