Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot install Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkoers

Instructor
Dec 30, 2002
US
I need your help. I did use the Peachtree Accounting software version of Crystal Reports, however, my Crystal Reports seems to have disappeared. When I try to install it I get a message that Crystal is already installed and to uninstall it from the Control Panel. I don't have it listed in my Control Panel and I've stripped every reference to Seagate and/or Crystal out of my registry and off my hard drives to try and clean it up. Any ideas????

I'm using Win XP Pro.

Sometimes the version that comes with other programs isn't the newest version of Crystal.

If you have the Peachtree disks, you might have better luck uninstalling the program, since some lower versions did not have uninstall features available on the local computer but may have it if you put the original disks back into the computer.

If all else fails, try uninstalling Peachtree and then reinstalling it and hopefully this solves your problems and gets Crystal back for you.
Christine
Crystal Training and Consulting
crosenbaum@Strafford.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back