Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot get IVR to play on newly created applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelecomRebel

IS-IT--Management
Jun 14, 2012
CA
Hello,

I have recently inherited control of our CS1000/CCMS/CallPilot system as the front man for operations..

I created a new CP application (ver 4.04) that plays a simple announcement, given it a unique appID of 1019

This is the content of my CCMS script

----------------------------------------------
GIVE IVR ivrnumber WITH TREATMENT 1019

WAIT 2
DISCONNECT
----------------------------------------------

if I change the appID in the GIVE IVR statement to any existing application it plays just fine.. The application is set up identicle other applications that do the same thing... basically START -> ANNOUNCEMENT -> END

However, any new aplication I add wont run. Am I missing a step? Any adviced I would be thankful for.

Thanks

You don't use the appID for your treatment number. You create a number in the CallPilot SDN table and point it to the application you created. Then make your treatment number in the script match the number in the SDN table.

I am an idiot.. I should have known that... Thanks for pointing me at the missing step... We've always set the appID to the same as the SDN for simplicity's sake...

and ofcourse doing that worked like a charm..

problem resolved, if you can call it that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back