Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot find options under System Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronG

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2006
US
Hi - I've seen several references to submenus under the System Programming menu that don't appear on my system. Under System Programming I only have Hun Groups, BusName, and Hospitality. I'm missing anything for Change DNs or Feature Settings.

Does anyone know why these don't appear on my system or where else those settings might be nested?

Are you logging in as an Admin or System Cordinator? sounds like Admin.

Interesting - I'm not aware of the difference between the two. From your statement, can I assume that System Coordinator is the higher (or even highest) level of privilege?

Ah - OK, no that is exactly what I'm logging into. I wasn't sure if you meant there would be a different password for a diff level of access. I am in Feature **266344 already.

There are several levels of access

The highest being INSTALLER. This opens all sub-menus.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Yes and F**266344 plus password is the Installer Log in.

Gotcha - so I'm definitely logging into F **266344, so what does that mean if I'm logging into that, but don't see those additional menu options under System Programming?

Configuration and Administration both share the same login but the password you enter will determine admin (for onsite admins) or config (for technicians) access.
Passwords not allowed here.

The older systems you log in with F**23646 (Admin) or F**266344 (Config)

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back