Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot do a brick restore on Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

chud

MIS
Aug 3, 1999
US
Visit site
keep getting E3201 error. did everything and them some from cai knowledgebase but still cant restore (running 6.6 advanced). anyone else come across this problem?

chud did you get a reply from arcserve on this question.  i am also unable to get a bricks level restore on my backups.  in fact i am unable to even see the bricks level when I try to modify a current job scheduled.

trying to restore mailboxes eh.&nbsp;&nbsp;Have you by any chance reinstalled exchange server or deleted the mailboxes.&nbsp;&nbsp;If so try phoning the help desk and someone will tell you how<br>

cai phone support it a JOKE!  no help whatsoever, the cai tech i was dealing with was a total jerk as well... had me repeat what i had done in the past (wasting more time) and when he couldn't help resolve the issue he chastised me for not purchasing tech support (nice, put out a crappy add-on and charge people a "big time charge!" to get it to work.)

To restore a mailbox from the brick level backup you must,<br><br>Create the use in Exchange you are about to restore and send a mail to the account you just created to initialize it. Then try to restore the mailbox.. <br><br>&nbsp;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back