Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot disable PRI channel in ld 60 with disl or dsch command

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuevodia

Technical User
Feb 27, 2004
US
I'm trying to delete some PRI channels program like DID. I first go to load 60 and try to disable the dual PRI card but when I go to load 14 the channel wont delete and gives back code sch3531. I also try to disable the channel using dsch command and it doesnt work also.

You will need to disable the d-channel first in ld 96 then disable the loop. Then you should be able to out the channel.

the d channel is disable. And im able to disable the loop. but the channel cannot be deleted

I was able to delete some of the channels but other channels in the same card gives me the sch code.

Don't know what to tell you. Doesn't make sense. According to the SCH code you gave the channel is still active.

You might try going into ld 80 and doing a trace on that channel and see what it shows.

When I try to trace the channel in ld 80 it responds that the loop is disable

Could you post a print out of the route and trunk you are trying to out? Is this just a straight PRI with a d-channel per span or a shared d-channel?

Is this T1 a clock source and also is this T1 on a TMDI card?

Don6531

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back