Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot delete skillsets on SCCS 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneE

Programmer
Feb 22, 2007
AU
Hey guys i have a strange one for you.

I have a list of about 10 or so skillsets that i need to delete off an old version of symposium release 3.

I removed all the skillsets from the agents, so no agents are assigned to the skillsets, also removed all scripts, and any references to the skillsets from other scripts etc.

I have managed to delete 3 of the 10, but when i try and delete the other 7 skillsets i get an error that it is still referenced by either an active script or agent.

I have gone through every agent, every script and they are not referenced what so ever.

The only thing i can think of is the script variables, but even then all the variables are referencing active scripts that DO NOT have any references to the skillsets i want to delete.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Shane

Sometimes references take time to "clean up". Overnight processing sometimes does it. Rebooting sometimes does it. Good luck.

Its been like this for about a month.

They are a 24 hour call centre, but they arent as busy over weekend, might get them to reboot then

Cheers

Have to remove all references of them from your variables as well.. easily removed from global variable, but even call variables, if you open a call variable and its default was a skillset your trying to delete, your going to have problems.

You may have some agent-to-skillset assignments that have those agents in them. You might also take a look at user-defined reports, considering that it's an older release.

I have checked all agents 2 or 3 times, there is no mention of the skillsets, also in the rports which show skillsets, they do not show as there is not one agent still assigned to it.

I will check the varaible side, i never noticed the defaul skillset for the variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back