Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cannot connect to citrix metaframe server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibiza911

MIS
Jul 19, 2005
CA
Just did the upgrade from PS4.0 to 4.5 at first I was getting the "protocol driver error" So i disabled session reliability now I am running into another issue stated in subject line. I am somewhat new to this so what we have is one dedicated server which runs PS4.5 (was 4.0) and we have a standalone machine which is the secure gateway which is not on the same domain but on the DMZ! On the access management console where I can run "configure & run discovery" should I be entering in the name of my Secure gateway in the "configurations field" I have tried it but it does not detect it but it did when it was 4.0! Please help any advice is greatly appreciated, staying late tonight :(

Have you checked what your firewall is seeing? I had the PD error, and it was because my server wasn't on the necessary rule for communication to the CSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back