Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot access OWA from Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipesnab

IS-IT--Management
Oct 24, 2002
GB
Exchange 2000: Things were working fine - people could access their outlook webmail over the internet. However now we cannot access OWA via the internet however if i connect to it locally ie https:\\servername\exchange then i can connect to my webmail. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Well, if it was working, then quit, first thing I'd look at would be any changes I'd made, hardware or software wise, on the network.

Something had to have been added or changed that created the issue.

What error do the users receive from outside the network when connecting to OWA?

I'm Certifiable, not certified.
It just means my answers are from experience, not a book.

I had a similar issue. I had to configure my firewall to allow the network traffic to request the website. Somehow, it conflicted with itself.

I 'm having the same issue. we have a ISA 2000 as firewall. can someone tell me what seetings I need to change to access OWA from internet. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back