Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot access Internal website - 502 Proxy error

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewbieVN

MIS
Dec 21, 2003
CA
Dear All,

Our users use default SecureNat (client's default gateway point to Internal
NIC of ISA 2k4) and I config proxy on their IE. The problem occurs after they have proxy, they cannot access internal website anymore ! If i uncheck web proxy then they can.I tried configure Direct Access by adding URL, IP of
internal wesite in ISA server\Configuration\Network\Internal\Web browser but
still have the problem. I also try to unbind the Web Proxy application filter from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) but still the problem.The error message is
Technical Information (for support personnel)
a.. Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified
Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
b.. IP Address: x.x.x.x
c.. Date: 2/13/2006 10:22:38 AM
d.. Server: aaa.xyz.com
e.. Source: proxy
Please help. Thanks very much.

what happen if you put the direcction of the internal site in the browser configuration to dont use the proxy for tha direcctions.

hope its helps
coco10

Allow all internal to internal or your specific web server as a firewall rule.

Check the Network - Internal, and look at the domain tab. verify that you have *.mylocaldomain.com in there.

Hope this helps

Andy

Dear All,

Thanks you for your all support. I have solved the problem by modify our Access Internet rule[ From: Internal - To: Any Where]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back