Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Canadian Rogers Cable Telephone Lines??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atechguyy

Technical User
Mar 19, 2003
CA
HI!Customer has Analog trunks will Caller ID when they switched from Bell to Rogers cable ,, the 3 lines all showed main # ,, Can Rogers also not do this ?? I believe the customer asked and they said no,,, i don't it though. Anybody think otherwise ?? Its a toshiba CTX100. Thks

Durham/Kawartha ,Ont.

Hey dude

Confused, did you mean to say outbound CLID on the Rogers network is showing the rollover's actual line numbers instead of the pilot?

I do not know but best to ask the business dept at Rogers unless they have residential lines?
Are the lines even in a hunt group? were they ordered correctly?
Line can sometime have a Forward Busy feature via the telco's programming, might come in handy.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Yes i meant outound ,, the 3 lines use to show main # caller id on outbound ,, they are in a hunt grp. i guess i will have to talk with rogers,, they have business lines on CTX100. Thks

Durham/Kawartha ,Ont.

The customer wants the BTN passed along for Caller ID purposes regardless of which telephone line the call originates on. (Am I close?) [ponder]

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back