Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can You reset FDL schedule in LD 97?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richinmalabo

IS-IT--Management
Oct 15, 2003
US
Can You reset FDL schedule in LD 97? It seems while Uploading software, it has locked a few of my 3904's up. Has a Phone Icon with a X through it on the LCD screen. I would like to cancel that, and force feed just the phones that need to be upgraded. I have six with no software in them now.

Another bit of Info: If I try and force download in LD 32, it comes back with PSDL not idle?[ponder]

Any help would be appreciated.

Rich
Marathon Oil
Equatorial Guinea

sounds like the fdl ran out of time. what happens when you fdli those stations? to cancel the fdl, build a new schedule then build the tree in ld.. i assume you have those commands

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

When I FDLI the station it comes back with PSDL not idle. I am going to try and reschedule for immediate responce. I programed every day for 0 interval. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Hey John that worked. Anybody else reading this, it takes about 1/2 hour to download sofware onto 3904.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back