Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can you make a call pilot 100 disconnect if caller do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMT1

Vendor
Sep 20, 2004
US
I need to have a call pilot 100 disconnect or say bye if a incoming caller does nothing. Using the AA an now if you do not enter a station it transfer to operator Need it to disconnect no transfer. I can not find where you turn this off.

Larry Hall
Electro Mechanical Technology
Lafayette, IN
765 296 3661

if you go into the f982 and make attend unavailable it will say operator not available and go into gen del mailbox

then if you go and say no to gen del in programing then the user will hear operator unavailable goodbye (or something to that fashion)

or you can keep the gen delivery and use the alternate greeting and not accept messages so you can tell the customer that it is a invalid function

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Thank you but will dialing 0 still ring operater?

Thats a problem.
Customer wants you to be able to dial extension number
or 0 and go to 221. If the caller does nothing then it needs to disconnect. That what I'm trying to figure out how to stop it from automatically transfering to 221.
Larry

sorry but that is not posible dial 0 and time out are hard coded to be the same

used because some people still have pulse dial phones

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back