Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can you help me find some accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayE

Technical User
Jun 23, 2001
GB
Hi,

I've recently bought a HP IPAQ 2210 and I have just 2 accessories I really NEED to buy as quickly as I can !

A case which opens like a book - ie. PDA pocket on the right, ideally with a plastic screen protector integrated (so I don't have to buy them separately !) which also contains a slot (easy to use) for my stylus. Because I find it a pain putting my stylus in and out of the pocket at the back every time !

I've seen lots of cases, but NONE of them say they're compatible with my particular organise. I know that that doesn't mean it's not suitable, but it won't be a proper fit, so I'd prefer to find one for the IPAQ 2210 if I can.

I also wish to buy a NON-BLACK stylus, because if I put my stylus down, I can never find it again ! I'd like one in a bright colour, maybe even fluorescent !! Perhaps one that incorporates a light so I can use it easily in dark lit situations.

Can you help me, especially as I'd prefer to buy both items from the same supplier at the same time - next week preferably ...

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jay/UK

Do not know about the case. I have been looking also with no luck. You can see if something might work at
On the stylus..
Try and see it they could help you. There is not much for the 2215 in the way of styli. Also check out and see what they have. Saw a review of their products here

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out.

Regards,
Jay/UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back