Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can you deacquire an agent using the PBX? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTOldTimer

Programmer
Jun 26, 2003
US
I think there is a unpublished command to cause a phone to be deacquired. Genesys tried to release the set and we even deleted it from CME but the PBX still shows the set as acquired by Genesys through Symposium Link. Does anyone know the command to deacquire a phone from the PBX?

You can disable the phone in load 20 which basically deacquires it by using the DISI + TN number. I deacquire the phone in symposium first and this disable it in load 20. I have to do this occasionally because it'll hang and symposium shows an agent being logged in even though they are not.

LD 48

DACR AGT l s c u

where lscu = TN loop shelf card unit (if its an Option 11, for example, card slot 6 unit 1 would be 6 0 0 1

In Symposium this also deaquires the TN, but afterwards you need to de aquire the TN in the client before aquiring it again (Symposium still sees the TN as aquired).

Thanks to all this is just what I was looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back