Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can you add a 3904 to Contact Centre 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

riscyrich

Technical User
Sep 7, 2005
GB
Hi all,

Does anyone know if you can add a 3904 set to CC6?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

I think you can add any phone type that exists to CC6. It does not care what type of phone you choose to use. Is there actually a field for "type"? I thought it was just TN.

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

Ok great, there's only really one 3904 set used in the whole company which just so happens to be the main reception phone so I can't tinker with it much as it's always in use. Only thing is I'm migrating reception team on to CC this weekend and the 3904 is the only set I've never acquired into CC - all the rest of our sets are i2002 and i2004's.

I'll setup a test rig and give it a try...

Cheers

Rich

We have some 3904s running with CC6. Should be no problem at all.

yes will not be a problem, change key 0 acd *queue* 0 *posid*

add a headset, take the handset off the hook

Thanks all, worked like a charm. Although I note that it doesn't pickup the ACD queue lable. Must only be the internet phones that have that feature.

Thanks again...

Yeah I have it set. The i2004 phones pick it up but the 3904 doesn't...

I hope you wish to see "skillset" name on handset while active on a call? If yes then please check CC6->Configuration-> Phoneset Display
There you should be able to check the settings
Also please ensure to acquire this phone via CC6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back