Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can U help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

vik4u007

Programmer
Nov 19, 2002
AU
Dear Members
I urgently do need to know which r the institutes who provide training for seebeyond if u can help me i would be of great help to me

Dear Rowlandt
I Thank you for the info i am from india and if u know about operations of seebeyond in india kindly let me know

Nearest SeeBeyond seems to be in Melborne Australia !
You'd have to try one of their partners and they're not listed by Country. You could try a local web search.

Try contacting WiseMen Consultants in Houston, TX. They might be a good reference for your search...

I believe Micro-Tek in New York City holds training classes fro SeeBeyond.

I trained in SeeBeyond at their headquarters in Monrovia, Ca. and I met several guys from India who were sent there to become SeeBeyond certified. their goal? To go back to India and train other in using the product. My point is, if you are not able to find a SeeBeyond training facility near you and just want to train (no certification of course)....you might still be able to find individuals or companies that offer the training.
NOTE: They most likely are not certified to give the classes, doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back