Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can the instances date be changed from the American Format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryFino

Technical User
Jun 11, 2002
AU
We are currently running Seagate Info 7.0.2.200. Some of our users get confused by the American date format that appears in the instances of a report on the Info Desktop.
Is it possible to change the format of this particular date?

In crystal reports, right click the date field(s) in question and select format field. On the date tab, pick customize and then you will see a series of 'order' radio buttons - MDY, DMY or YMD. Pick the one you want and you are fine.

To globally set your date format, do the same thing from the file-options menu. Software Sales, Training and Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Thank you dgillz. I've just realised that my question may have been a bit misleading. I was actually referring to the date that is shown on the info desktop when the instance was scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back