Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can some one please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyHigh

Technical User
May 30, 2002
CA
Hi

I have downloaded a php pinboard tool which I want to use it for tasklist management purpose, its lacking a date field, and I am not a php programmer, its all based on php scripts and data is written to a text file, I think for php developers it should be fairly easy :), I can send you the project to add the date column if someone is willing to help me, its a very very small project with just to scripts to modify.

Please help

Thanks
Brenda

Hi,

maybe it would be more efficient to give us a link to the
page where you downloaded this tool and a short but detailed description about the changes you need plus maybe also why you need them. Sometimes people come up with a better way to achieve something when they know the actual goal ;-)

Regards,
Zodiak

Hi Zodiak

Thanks for your reply, your are right, I should rather provide the link to download that tool from, which is :

The name of the tool is pinboard 1.1

The only addition I need is a due-date column for each task for every user, you will understand it once you install this tool, it will be very useful for one to see that the task is done within the due date or not, and also if possible if we can add some functionality to change the colour of the due date to green if the due-date is equal to current system date and red if the due-date is past the current system date.

Once again I appreciate your response and thank you in adavance for your help.
Regards
Brenda
miss_logic@hotmail.com

Hi guys, can anyone please help me on the above, is there really too much work involved to make necessary changes ?

Thanks for your help
Brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back