Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can some one help with C++ 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxdavid

Programmer
Mar 29, 1999
AU
I need help to get the hang of C++ can anyone help.

Read any David Kruglinkski book like Inside VC++ if you want to learn Vc++. For basic C++ language refer to Lippman books or any beginner C++ book.

Are you new to programming in general, or experienced in another language??? <br>
<br>

If you get compilation error , The best way is to solve the problem yourself. Else please do ask logical question. Because solving syntax problem by oneselft mekes one strong in that particular language. <br>There are some books also like Thinking in C++ by bruce Ekel which is freely downloadable. Please do refer it.<br><br>Thanx<br>Siddhartha Singh<br><A HREF="mailto:ssingh@aztecsoft.com">ssingh@aztecsoft.com</A>

OFF Topic, do you know the site where I can download this book from. <p>Villica<br><a href=mailto:villica67@hotmail.com>villica67@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Hehe you wish, in VC++6 there are no help files, you need to aquire MSDN Libraries for Visual Studio 6 , if you have Retail VC++6 it should already come with MSDN, which is still yet a seperate instalation, and is about 2 to 3 CDs large on average(still want it in the email?) <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

However<br>MSDN is freely accessible online at msdn.micrsoft.com, you can only view it online tho. <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back