Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can Shrink and Can Grow Properties help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaner79

Programmer
Jan 17, 2006
BW
Hi,
I would like help with the property fro shrinking subforms

I have a report that has several subforms. One of these subforms has another subform within it.
I'd like to have the report shink if there are few records, and grow of there are more.

Please Help

I wouldn't use subforms in reports. Have you considered creating subreports to place in reports?

What kind of help do you expect? Have you tried setting the Can Grow and Can Shrink properties of the subreports? What were your results?

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Sorry, i made a mistake.
I have subreports within my report. i've tried the can shrink property, but the space between the subreports is still too large

Is your report section set to Can Shrink? Are there any other controls to the left or right of the subreports?

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back