Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can only print 133 line screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTCJohn

Technical User
Mar 8, 2000
US
Visit site
I am new to Quarkxpress 4.0. I have been using 3.0. With 3.0 I can output any line screen with no problem. With 4.0 I can only output 133 line. I really need to know what I'm doing wrong and how to correct it.

You need to check the printer driver that you are using and have selected in the page setup. Linescreen options will be set by the driver you are using. If 133 is all you are given then maybe try the generic driver or the contact your printer manufacturer

Thankyou Kende vanney. I set the driver to generic and I can output any line screen now. There must be some conflict between the two printer setting locations. In the "Page setup" window under "settings" in the "printer description" location I put "generic imagesetter." At the bottom of this screen in the "Printer" prompt I set the printer window there to "Q Accuset 2400" and I am getting the results I needed. Again I say thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back