Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can only print 133 line screen. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTCJohn

Technical User
Mar 8, 2000
US
Visit site
I am new to Quarkxpress 4.0. I have been using 3.0. With 3.0 I can output any line screen with no problem. With 4.0 I can only output 133 line. I really need to know what I'm doing wrong and how to correct it.

I read ur problem, but please tell me which printer or imagesetter r u using.

and the line screen option ur r getting is from the print Option >Output where LPI option is there
tell me in detail

On my end it is giving me all options even more then 133 lpi.

Just give me some more detail of the problem.

Regards,
minna677

Well what i know is that lpi is used in case of an imagesetter. 133 lpi is used for an art paper and you need to specify how many lines per inch (lpi) you need when you output your document. You must be having more than 133 lpi option in your print dialog box. You just have to select the lpi you want in your output and you need to make sure that the paper you are using is good enough for the lpi you have selected otherwise you won't get the desired output. The maximum lpi i have seen on my end is 300 lpi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back