Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can only get a background graphic on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2002
GB
I want to create web pages from Crystal with the look and feel of our existing web pages. I put the graphic in the report header section and clicked in the Format Section to select underlay following sections.

This works a treat as long as you place it behind the report content, but it only appears on the first page of the report(i.e. one screen full).Also, I often get a blank first html page - anyone got any ideas???

Try to put your graphic in the page header instead of the report header. This way, your graphic should print on every page

Thanks, Mr. Martin97.

I tried this, but if you click in the Format Section to select underlay following sections, as I think you need to do, all the other headings appear over the top of the data. If you move the headings to the group header, obviously you only get them at the start of a group!

I've been going round in circles like this for a while now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back