Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can only do one Cisco VPN session through Sonicwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

btrotter

IS-IT--Management
Dec 20, 2001
GB
I have a Sonicwall SOHO firewall at a remote site. When connected to the network at that site, I start up my Cisco VPN client to connect back to the home office. Everything works fine until someone else tries to start up a Cisco VPN session as well, and it terminates my connection. What settings can there be on the Sonicwall that will only allow one VPN session through at a time?

Any ideas?

Thank you kindly for your suggestions.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this? Sonicwall so far can not figure it out either.

Is the VPN Gateway a VPN3000? Are you both part of the same group defined on 3000 (if it is a 3000)? Can you post the sonic wall configuration ( I have never worked with a Sonicwall but I have worked with Cisco Firewalls so it should be pretty straight forward.. I am leaning towards a possible NAT issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back