Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can not select mutiple value in the value prompt when run the report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2005
US
For the report I created as per requirement I need to select multiple clients( GRNAME) from value prompt. I have ["T1"."GRNAME" in (#prompt('GRNAME')#) ] in the tabular sql. Also for the value prompt property I added multiselect as "Yes". Still when I run the report , I can not select multiple values. Can anyone tell me what else do I need to do so that I can select multiple values when the report runs. Please let me know. I have pasted the tabular sql query for your refernce.

Select COUNT("S1"."Member_Number_ID")"Number_of_Members",
char("S1"."c2") "Number_of_Visits"
FROM
(select "T1"."MBRNO" "Member_Number_ID" , sum("T1"."PCDQT") "c2"
from "DWCLAIMS"."CLMCURWK" "T1" LEFT OUTER JOIN "DWMHN"."CLMLVLCARE" "T2" on "T1"."BECAT" = "T2"."BENCATCD"
where "T1"."GRNAME" in (#prompt('GRNAME')#) and "T1"."SPECSVCDT" between char(#prompt('SPECSVCDT1')#) and char(#prompt('SPECSVCDT2')#) and "T1"."GRPID" in ((#prompt('GRPID')#) ) and "T1"."BECAT" = "T2"."BENCATCD" and "T2"."PRMLVLCRCD" in (#prompt('PRMLVLCRCD')#) and "T2"."SCDLVLCRCD" in (#prompt('SCDLVLCRCD')#) and "T2"."TERLVLCRDS" in (#prompt('TERLVLCRDS')#)
group by "T1"."MBRNO" )"S1"
group by "c2"

Thanks,
Pratibha

mvchaudhari:
Take a look at your filter on the report and make sure that you are not using the prompt value with an "=" sign.....you can also check out GRIFFINDM FAQ on prompt...it covers almost everything u need to know..I learned all mine from his FAQ.....Jon

John Organ
MIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back