Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can not hard-forward phone to an ATT cell # that is LD from option 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidfrank

Technical User
Mar 3, 2003
US
We are able to hard-forword to any other LD # including other cell carriers and even ATT when the number is local to the pbx. I have been around with ATT and Century link and here is what I'm am being told why it is failing:

According to AT&T Mobility’s Translations/Technical Group, this issue appears to be related to incorrect setting for redirecting reasons parameters. The original redirecting reason is set to “unconditional” and redirecting reason is set to “undefined”. Both should be set to the same. This is likely being done at the PBX or Switch level where the call originates.

Not sure where I would make a change in the PBX for this.

Hi,
I have had issues with some carriers . I cannot help you fix the issue itself, I believe certainly in my case this was due to network timers on the trunk route.
As a work around I set up an ACDN that was set to NCFW to the mobile number. then forwarded the phone to the ACDN and this works.
Does not fix your issue but maybe a stop gap whilst you find the root cause.

Thanks for now I'm just sending that one number out my Verizon PRI bypassing my Qwest LD route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back