Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can not connect to the Citrix Server: Transport Driver Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdde

Technical User
Nov 14, 2002
ES
I have installed MF XP FR2 in a Windows 2003 Server.
When I try to connect to server using Program Neighborhood (Windows XP Client) I get that error.
What can I do??
Thanks

Where you able to connect to this server before you installed citrix? It sounds more like a DNS problem to me. Can you ping the server? If so can you connect using the IP adddress in your IE browser? I'd rule out any DNS problems first. You may also find you can connect if you enable WINS. This doesn't fix a DNS problem but will also help you troubleshoot the issue.

I can't remember exactly where it's located, but hope this helps. It's happened to me a few times.
There is an entry called "licensing: in the registry of the client which must be deleted. Hope that helps....if you can't find it, I'll look it up for you.

Eric Ritter

OK, I proved it. FR2 doesn't work with Windows Server 2003. I proved also FR3 and it looks like it works fine.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back