Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can No Longer Resize Objects 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgvw

Technical User
Oct 27, 2006
US
I'm using Illustrator CS3 and right in the middle of adjusting objects on the pasteboard I lost the ability to select the handles for resizing. I can now only select and move, not resize. Not sure what happened. I was resizing a filled box with the Selection tool and it looked kind of funny when I completed the task. After that there were no more selection handles on the middle sides of any existing elements or newly added ones. I quit and restarted Illus. but it didn't make any difference. I'd certainly appreciate any help here, I'm in the middle of a design project and cannot continue. PLEASE HELP! Thanks

Ken

under the view menu change the "hide bounding box" to "show bounding box" and normally your problem will be solved

carlow

Thanks Carlow, never would have looked there. I never went in and modified that option. Not sure what happened but that fixed it. Thanks for your quick reply.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back