Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can Micos POS link with QuickBooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ame2276

Instructor
Feb 2, 2005
US
Restaurant purchased Micros POS and has been using QB. Wants them to talk to eachother. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Algouth I haven't done it with QB, I've done it with Winesellerpro. I have no doubt that it will work. Get a good (you haven't said which version of micros), script programmer. It shouldn't be hard. Most micros data files are text and very easy to import/export.

It is very easy to do. There is actually an export already set up for Quickbooks. It can be run automatically during the end of day

Just joined so... Cannnot comment on Micros, however, RPOWER does post daily G/L data. Payroll, Customer Billing items to QuickBooks hands-free. It does this using its own interface platform. RPOWER creates a daily XML which is then "dumped" into QuickBooks using their own Importer.

What Micros system do you have? The 3700 included an export to quickbooks in it's standard setup about 5 years ago so you may already have it waiting to be turned on.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back