Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I save a doc without the working toolbars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisgro

Technical User
Mar 5, 2008
US
I create a report that requires that use of the Forms and Drawing toolbars. I don't want clients to see those tool bars when they open the report. Before saving the report I uncheck those tool bars in Tools>Customize>Toolbars tab however each time I open a Word report, document or template the tool bars are there. Does that mean my clients see those tool bars when they open the report I email? Does that mean I will see those tool bars in every doc and dot I open from now on? I've searched Help and the web but didn't find an answer. (Perhaps I'm not typing the words that MS Help Folks used to describe this.) I'd like to use the tool bars to create the report then get rid of them when I save the report. Any advice greatly appreciated.

While there may be a way to do what you're looking for in Word, I'd email them a pdf of the report.

Let them hate - so long as they fear... Lucius Accius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back