Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I POP3 all my emails from notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intern

Vendor
Jul 13, 1999
CA
Visit site
I have 3 email accounts and I want to be able to open my notes and be able to read all my other email accounts?<br>
If it is possible how would I set it up to read my other email accounts.

Hm, I guess that you will have to set three location documents to point to each of the locations, as each location document allows only one pop3 account AFAIK. I don't think you will have any problem using the same database for all your pop3 mail. Hope this helps.

I've run into this before, and the simplest thing is to forward mail from two of the POP accounts to the third one, and use only one Location Document within Notes itself. Otherwise important email can be overlooked for a day or so, if you forget to change Locations on a regular basis. A Lotus Script could accomplish this in a (mostly) automated fashion, but that breaches system security to some degree and I would avoid that route. Simple is always the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back