Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I Chart only 2 groups within a 3 group report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssnake57

MIS
Sep 19, 2002
US
I have an extensive report on equipment operating conditions. I am currently working with 100 pieces of equipment separated into 3 groups of "Critical Unit", "Mid-Range Unit", & "Non-Critical Unit". I am using 5 historical graphs, which I have designed for 5 specific operating conditions on each piece of equipment. In addition, I am using calculations in the group footers for sums and percentage of totals, but my customer only wants the graphs to show on the "Critical Unit" & the "Mid-Range Unit" groups and data only in the "Non-Critical Unit" group. Is it possible to eliminate the graphs out of the "Non-Critical Unit" goup, while maintaining the reports basic design?

Thanks for looking at the post - I was able to put the charts in a Site Footer and used the following code - Written by Eddie Rae Melton - Must give credit where credit is due- She saved my project.

Private Sub GroupFooter0_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
If Text163 = "Non-Critical Unit" Then
GroupFooter0.Visible = False
Else
GroupFooter0.Visible = True
End If
End Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back