Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I call FWD my MLS Keyset to my Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgiaman

Technical User
May 26, 2003
US
Can I FWD all inbound non DID calls that are transferred by the receptionist to my Partner Keyset to ring my cell phone?

Many Thanks!

Steve B

Steve B

Partner ACS calls cannot be forwarded outside the system.
Partner II calls cannot be forwarded outside the system.

Do you have a partner phone on a legend/magix? As well, there is no DID on a partner.

If you have a Partner ACS, this functionality will be available with R6 software mid June.

Thanks!

Steve Brownell
CCNP, CIPT, MCP, CISSP, CBCP, Nortel PBX Certified Engineer

There are 2 features available on the R6 for remote forwarding.

Cell Phone Connect (requires T1 Lines) rings the phone extention and the specified speed dial number at the same time, the call can be either answered at the cell phone or the system phone (sounds like it uses 2 lines because you can pick up the call on the system phone and hang up the cell phone and keep the call) and the call follows the call coverage to the partner voice mail.

Remote Call forwarding immedeately forwards the call to a specified number, and does not require the T1 card and does not get VM coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back