Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can i add a kodak image scan control to vb.net? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Technical User
Jul 7, 2000
US
If so and its easy, how? If its not easy then any help pointing me in the right direction would be helpful, thanks.

Being its a com object that you can use in .NET you should be able to add it to your controls list if you have it on your machine. If you have XP don't worry about looking for it, it is not there. It only came with win95 to win2k. If you need some sample code I placed a link on where to get a lot of it in forum222 (I did this today).

Good Luck

what is the process for adding it to my control list? Thank you for your help earlier today, i got what i wanted to work fine in ms access, now im just playing with vb.net to see if i can get it to do the same thing but as you can see im lost :p

i have done that but is still doesnt show up as a control that i can add to my form.

Are you sure????? Look under the tabs in the toolbar (I'm not on dev machine right at moment), but I could have sworn it was their earlier. What you are looking for is the ImageEdit, ImageAdmin etc. of these controls. Their tooltiptext may even be Img...

Good Luck

Try Right clicking in your toolbox, and choose "customize toolbox". Then you can add COM or .Net components there.

That did it, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back