Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can anyone recomend a decent web and email host please

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2003
GB
If it is not acceptable to have this thread on tek tips, can anyone give me some information as to how to go about finding info on this subject. I am fairly new to IT, but coming from the live side of the music industry, I am used to getting things done quickly - the show must go on.

We are currently extremely disappointed withour current provider, and only the respect of tek tips prevents me from voicing who they are. It should not take 2 days to change a password.

If I am allowed to name them it would obviously make it easier as it would imply the sort of service we need.

I personnally would be swayed by a company with some sort of ethical or green business plan.

kind regards

Rob Kinsey

I design and host web sites for small businesses and organizations. If you don't need eBusiness, databases or anything complicated, I might be interested. See
Newposter
"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment."

What kind of content would be hosted, and for what field of business?

We host educational, non-profit, local arts and "community value" styles of websites.
I'm at a PBS station that is owned by 13 member-school divisions, so we are only able to provide certain types of content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back