Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can anyone help with CMS Custom Reporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabbypatty80

Technical User
Mar 25, 2010
US
Hello!

I have recently been asked to create a custom report for multiple split skills per interval(Historical). I designed the report based on the v13 CMS report named Summary Interval. I have changed the "Where" clause so that it looks like this:
ROW_DATE = [Dates:] and STARTTIME = [Times:] and SPLIT = [Splits/Skills:] and ACD=$acd GROUP BY STARTTIME

So currently I am only able to get 3 columns to show up. They are Time, ACD Calls and Aban Calls. I am also wanting the Avg Speed of Ans, Avg ACD Time and Avg ACW Time. I am having a very difficult time doing this.

Also, the columns for Time and ACD have the correct totals at the top of the field, however the column with Aban Calls is summing in time format (ex 0:53) and not a total call sum.

Is there anything I can do to correct these errors?
Thanks!
Christian

I'm not really clear on the out come of the final report you are looking for. The easiest solution would be to "get copy of design" and go into define input and change the prompt for skill to allow a range. Make sure you increase the field cloumns to allow for the range. This will give you a line for each skill at each interval. I have not tried to sum the skill stats together in one line per interval, I'm guessing a sum calculation might work.

If you want to fix what you already have, time format for your Aban Calls will need to be edited the field for total call sum and make sure "number" is checked and not time(duration). The most common mistake I make are typos in the field descriptions. One tiny mistake, and the system won't know what your are asking for. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back